Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Black Crusade by Richard Harland

I knocked off this reasonably entertaining humorous horror story this morning. It would have been last night but a full house at gaming made for a later night and I was ending up with book-dents on my forehead as I tried to read those final 5 pages.

I've liked Mr Harlands previous detective scifi books (yet another case for multi-genre stickers!). This one was amusing with only the slightest touch of the trying-too-hards - it even has it's own fiction as fact website!

One of the reasons to finish off the work in question this morning was to free me up for The Administrator's birthday lunch. Not a free one, but I think paying my own way shows my appreciation for her shouldering of the many tasks that I shirk.
.

No comments: