Freeloading Phill and ...

... A Horrible Discovery

Ironically thanks to the work of ArchEnemy my attention has been brought to Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

It is the latest work, nay masterpiece, of Joss Whedon.

And it has the added bonus of making it through the anti-video net of SoccerBuddy and the fun police down at the corporate IT department.

Do yourself a favour and go view it now, I'll be waiting when you get back.

...

...

Bah, I can't be bothered waiting any longer.

It will give you a good idea of how my Thursday night gaming group's super hero game went... except without the singing... and the dialogue was probably worse... and it probably made less sense... actually it's not very much the same at all.

Anyway, other horrible things that happened this week include:
  • going all the way out to BestFriendSincePrep's country mansion only to be beaten soundly at my own games
  • my Tuesday gaming group deciding (eventually, oh the indecision) that Deadlands' supernatural western setting was what we'd play next
  • Innocent Em beating me to the end of 2.0
  • my falling for the latest ploy of Torchwood - taking me out for lunches and dinners to make me fond of her
  • making a cameo appearance at Sandringham, my home branch, after being on desk at Hampton
  • the return of The Bastard for the Pirate Dave birthday edition of Thursday night gaming
  • having The Great Sandro over to watch the Collingwood vs Nth Melbourne game debacle

No comments: