Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Big Loss

I've just watched the mighty pies give a great account of themselves and come achingly close to winning their way into another Grand Final. It was a hard fought game with a little bit of everything including a Didak special - out of the air, over his head and through the middle. I hope Ms Magpie managed to survive the nail-biting final minutes without too much trouble.
Oh well at least Scully won't be missing the team in a Grand Final when she scoots off overseas next week.

Oh and
Supervisor S has left the organisation as well.

2 comments:

Mr X said...

Go the Catters!!! I haven't been this excited since 1995, actually before then as I knew we wouldn't beat Carlton that year. I'm born and bred in Geelong so the navy blue and white blood is running through my veins. If only I could get my girlfriend to switch from the stupid Bulldogs.

P.S. Collingwood suck.

Stompy said...

I'd like to say that I was thinking of you as the Pies came so close to the ultimate in ALF glory, but I wasn't. I didn't even realise the finals were on until the next morning. But then, as soon as I did hear the news, I immediately thought of you and how disappointed you would be.
Completely unrelated, Deepspice dressed The Wriglor in a navy & white striped top today. I noticed it when I saw him playing with his mini-football this morning. I will let you take the matter up with Deepy directly.