Freeloading Phill and ...

... Another Free Lunch

The first two days of the week I was back at my spiritual home branch Sandringham. Monday night I hosted CC for the return dinner and then had a nice long phone talk with Svetlana the first for a while and I didn't realise how much I missed our talks until she had to hang up on me to get me to stop talking. Tuesday was a card's only gaming night but I think ArchEnemy may have given me the cold he dragged himself out of bed with just so he could play.

Today was my regular day at Beaumaris. It was, as usual, interrupted. This time I had to go to Corp HQ for a user group meeting and a free lunch. The lunch happened at the beginning so I'm not sure why I stayed. It did have it's benefits though - as CC demo'd the helpdesk software we use I had many "oh it can do that" moments and I am going to start using it more heavily again.

After staying back late at Bea yakking with Ms Magpie and Mr Prada I dropped by JB on the way home to collect the new Tanya Donelly album. By new I mean released a year ago - which shows how long it is since I looked at her web page (if only there was some really simple syndicated way of being informed of updates to web sites).

No comments: