Freeloading Phill and ...

... The New Year

Welcome back!

I'm all refreshed and ready to roll again. Well as refreshed as I can be with the morning light waking The Tiger at ungodly hours like 7am!!

As is customary at the beginning of the year there has not been a lot happening other than catching up with all the bits and pieces around the apartment.

I did make it back to my home library on Friday which was a highlight although doing stats all day was a bit of a lowlight.

I suppose I could fill up this post with New Years Resolutions but I have been of the opinion for quite a while that, while having a significant point to mark the beginning of changes has it's value, if you want to make changes then make changes. Of course I haven't had the opportunity to test this little theorem of mine as I have no need for changing.

Anyway, I'm sure the coming week - and indeed year - shall provide me with ample material to cast my finely honed objective and observational eye over.

So let us go onwards into 2009!
.

1 comment:

Hanley Tucks said...

On New Year's Eve I was discussing this with someone, we decided that it would be best to set achievable New Year's resolutions.

"I will put on 10kg this year."

"I resolve to wake up naked next to a stranger this year."

"I will buy more rpgs I won't read."

(etc)