Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Sounds of the Past

I spent a long night last night with Agent Smith converting cassettes of some of the bands I'd been in during the mid to late nineties.

The day began with me gathering together the various tape recordings of bands I had in my collection. After loading them into my trusty excursion bag I visited Fridgepower and Judge Mingus to take advantage of Fridgepower's superior archiving abilities and secure a further bounty of recordings.

I arrived at Agent Smith's just in time for dinner and a lovely drop of 1998 vintage Durif.

Eventually we got to work and, after many arguments over the inclusion of banter, I was able to stuff my excursion pack full of CD versions of recordings by Malaclypse III, Saturnalia, Def Dumb & Blonde, and Dreamcraft.

Heading home I gratefully dropped into bed to try to claim as much sleep as I could after the 3am finish.

No comments: