Freeloading Phill and ...

... Home again, home again, jiggidy-jig!

I've actually been home again a few days now but my time has been consumed with the likes of: unpacking; resting; cleaning up 6 weeks of The Tiger's tumbleweed fluffballs; hanging most of the new blinds that arrived the day before I left; the first gaming since returning; gasping my way through Thursdays soccer game and struggling to get a consistent internet connection as Telstra plays their disconnecting game with me again.

I had no flight problems this time so yay Qantas!
(Unless being wedged against the window for 11 hours by two Germans counts as a flight problem?)

Adjusting to the 25 degree temperature differential is taking a while as well as sunlight after 5pm.

I should be back to more regular blogging now that I'm back - I do have to top last years 99 posts and hit the magic three figures after all.


ps. todays title comes from one of my favourite films which I quickly snapped up the 5 disc version of once I was back

No comments: