Freeloading Phill and ...

The Biggest Month Ever!

This post marks my posting-est month ever.

I'm up to 15.

That's a ridiculous post every second day.
(punctuate the previous sentence to taste)

Sigh, I have to get a life.



Speaking of which, I was home today to guard The Tiger as the door had to remain open while paint was being applied to it and thereafter to allow said paint to dry. All part of the great building repainting. It looks good although possibly the grey edging colour may make the internal stairwells a touch too dark - in an Adrian Mole-esque "black walls" kind of way.

I had every intention of making it a work from home day but the heat and fumes and maybe a touch of uncharacteristic laziness turned it into a credit day.

Of course Supervisor Grand Chief K and Sister Serials just couldn't help but call me to disturb my peace so I think it still counts as a full days work.

No comments: