Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Evils of BestFriendSincePrep

Yesterday was the wedding of MrRogers. As is his way BestFriendSincePrep had planned everything out for us to have a huge session as part of the celebrations.
It began with my not being on the complementary bus but instead ordered to drive out to StumpyRudolph's place where it was all going to happen, so that we could both stay the night and still have transport back home in the morning.

Once ceremonial proceedings were underway BFSP began to force feed me beers and didn't let up until we last four survivors trundled off to bed at three in the morning. Oh to have Svetlana there to protect me by drinking my beer as she did at Gavman's wedding.

It was almost twelve hours later that my body began to win the battle against alcohol poisoning and as I type this right now, a further six hours on, I'd say that I'm back to about half human.


Ooh I can make this into a caution.
Never, ever, ever, think that it's even remotely possible to keep up with BestFriendSincePrep. It's just not humanly possible and you'll end up spending most of the next day incommunicado and, most importantly, be a tad too seedy to partake in free bacon and eggs for breakfast.

No comments: