Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Deepening Conspiracy

An "anonymous" comment on my previous post about Supervisor Grand Chief K's "accident" has brought to my attention an apparently minor incident that occurred earlier in the evening.

As SGCK was leaving the library to prepare for the evening Big J bid her adieu with "Break a Leg!" followed by a knowing evil cackling laugh.
Now there are those who would say that Big J's usual mode of laughter is in the knowing evil cackling style but I can see the deeper truth shining through.



In other events Handy Dad's "69 Dude!" dinner on Saturday night went well although I did, once again, have to earn my free dinner by performing IT support on Freeloading Mum's ADSL connection. Said support did leave me with a terrible headache though and I had to jump straight into bed at the un-Phill-like hour of 10pm.


Yesterday's Farewell gaming day for ElfBoy also went well with enough gaming taking place to see him through until his imminent spawn will allow him to leave the house for fun again.

No comments: