Freeloading Phill and ...

... A Short Outage and a Curse Confirmed

Telstra was up to their shenanigans again on Wednesday and I was off the air at home and unable to post to The Tales.
Luckily I saved my scrawlings and you can read them below but be warned - in this fast paced modern internet world they may have aged somewhat since Wednesday. My apologies if they seem quaint and naive.

In other news the curse on my jumper is confirmed. I refrained from wearing it while I watched the Anzac day footy and we walloped the Dons. I did think about donning the jumper when we were 50 points up and Essendon promptly scored 3 goals in succession so I banished the thought.

From Wednesday April 23, 2008:

... Free Bikkies and Forced Rest
I made a little trip to the Corporate Castle yesterday for some free bikkies and 15 minutes of forced rest. Yes it's flu shot time again.
It's my third year running and I haven't had any major flu in that time so I'm sticking with it. Besides, one can eat a lot of free bikkies in the 15 minutes that they make you sit around to see if you'll die from the serum.


The day before I had my driver's license upgraded and was surprised to find that you can smile in the photo. I did even though I was worried that my hair may have been a bit unruly given that it's overdue for a trim. The photo has to represent me for 10 years and they say that since it's digital now I may even be able to use it to represent my late 40's self at the next upgrade.


I've popped back in to my spiritual home at Sandringham a few times recently. First to hook everyone up to the new printer and then to fix it after Mr Prada jammed it all up - although I do suspect that Days of our Libraries may have been playing saboteur since the printer is getting more workroom attention than she is.


The Knee Update
The license renewal happened because I had to kill time waiting for a Physio appointment.
Apparently I have great thighs for extra knee support and all I've done is pinched the cartilage. I should be back scoring again in two to three weeks.

No comments: