Freeloading Phill and ...

... A Burst of Geekiness

Monday night I attended my third Geektogether. This time I convinced Pirate Dave to go along as proof that I'm not making up all the stuff I say about gaming with other people.

Summary of the evening: Dave did an excellent job of making me look good by overindulging in Guiness and getting loud with the other geeks; I consumed many Guini myself - two of them after I'd stopped; lots of good gaming talk; surprisingly a bit of political and religious talk; about seven new gamers that I've not met before.

Tuesday was a gaming night, and one that BestFriendSincePrep deigned to actually show up for and, along with Legion2, Gavman and ArchEnemy, played a one-shot game of Special Forces - Action Movie role-playing. Zombies, demons, clichés and fun were the result.


Workwise I've spent most of my time hanging out with CC and Imposter Phil (who thematically came out to me as an "ex" gaming geek yesterday) getting ready for new PCs for Beaumaris branch.

No comments: