Freeloading Phill and ...

.. Classes and headaches and 'puters, oh my!

Since the weekend I've been busily doing the usual with just a touch of sadly hunched over in the cold for two hours at the footy induced back muscle tightness which has given me those wonderful referred head/neck aches.

The Class was another Your Library at home class co-presented with Mr Prada. (Co-presented means I do half the talking and he does all the preparation and set-up - it's good to be the king). It went well this time and is unsurprisingly much easier to do when you haven't had oodles of training day drinks the night before.

The aforementioned headaches gave me the excuse for a late arrival on Wednesday, but Days of our Libraries had been hunting me around all the branches so I couldn't pull the old "I was at another branch" swifty and instead had to use up some of the extra-time I'd built up.

I finally faced my fear of calling a service centre today and spoke to the Dell tech to get our faulty monitors replaced. He had one of those beautiful fake call centre accents that couldn't quite cover his sub-continentness and the delightful name of Luther Alexander - very close to the wonderful Luther Arkwright.
Soccer tonight was a great workout even though we white shirts took a ten nil thrashing. (it should have been 9-0 but I'm not going to head a ball that could mush my glasses... again)(well actually it should have been 9-1 but I can't kick straight)

I skipped gaming tonight and was able to intercept Svetlana's attempt to just leave a message and forced her to talk to me live.

Finally I received an email tonight from LittleBigGirl who is turning her occasional update emails into a blog so now my RSS feeds will keep tabs of her too, mwha ha ha.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Works both ways, Freeloader! hehe