Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Long Haul

I've had so many things happening and have ended up with little time for bloggerising them.

Sunday was a quick market coffee with Rugrat Twin followed by a gaming Sunday with surprise guests and multiple games going. I managed to be the second person ever to be eliminated from a game of Kings & Things (I am also the first person it ever happened to so my record is not so good)

Monday was a work as usual with a visit to Corporate HQ. In the evening I had dinner at my close neighbour CCs flat while she FaceBooked me. Facebook is a little underwhelming and I don't think I can get addicted to it, although it is another way to stay in touch with LittleBigGirl. I think for me it would be much easier to get addicted to reading forums where idiots argue with each other - mmmm anonymous opinions.

Tuesday was the new stove delivery and install on a self imposed credit day - although the new Supervisor Grand Chief K regime looks like it may crack down on that sort of independence - sigh, I shall miss Supervisor S. Regular Tuesday gaming ensued in the evening.

On Wednesday I proceeded to regain all my spent credit time by doing a long haul upgrade of public PCs that kept me there until the wee hours of 8.30. Luckily Mr Prada decreed that I could start late the next day to make up for it.

Said next day then became a blur of Brighton things and meetings and half a soccer game and not a lot else once home.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

I'm hurt.....although I think I should be Supervisor Grand Chief K as every big politician in PNG is grand chief!!!! SBCK

Phill said...

Fixed. I just couldn't remember the correct honourific lat night.