Freeloading Phill and ...

Being Corporately Challenged

No I'm not talking about some sort of office-bound knife fight for dominance - those usually happen later in the year.

Avid readers of The Tales will be aware that I have been messing about with pedometer usage for more than a year now.

All that training will bear fruit now that one is involved in the Global Corporate Challenge. For the next 16 weeks I shall be diligently noting my steps, entering them into the website and taking a virtual walk across the world with my team. When I say my team it is with a tinge of disbelief as, unfortunately, Beeby has manipulated his way into becoming the leader of our little group of pacers. Sigh. I shall soldier on though.

Of interest, after using the new pedometer one receives as a participant in the event, is that said pedometers appear to be set to extra sensitive as I was easily able to cruise past the 10,000 step limit on my practice day yesterday. I guess the 16 weeks of the GCC will provide me with enough empirical data to confirm or deny this theory
.

No comments: