Freeloading Phill and ...

The High Cost of Phone Use

Here's a Caution for you all, about accepting the use of a company phone.

A couple of years ago they removed the $20 a month of free personal calls from all organisation phones. At the time we also had to begin using the online call identification system to nominate which communications were business and which were personal.

Somehow it fell into diss-use and one was no longer receiving the regular requests to log in and identify everything before fronting up and paying.

Recently we have been requested to start using the upgraded online call accounting system after a break of many, many months. We were requested to complete the backdated calls and then told to remember to complete it each month all on our own.

I have now paid up my previous nine months of personal call usage and am outraged that my free calls have been denied me requiring me to pay the $37.70 completely out of my own pocket.

I'm so upset that I may not pay for next months $4.20 of personal calls!
.

No comments: