Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Girl's Night In

This Friday past I was over at Rugrat Twin's with Alecto, Emma, Kate and Jane.
Alecto and I watched the romantic drama as Rugrat Twin worked on her dressmaking.
I was lured into this fest of girlyness with the cunningly thought out trap of free beer and home made pizza.

Unfortunately it was quite enjoyable - maybe because of the beer - although the drama itself did become a bit "What the?" towards the end when I'm sure (though it may have been the beer again) I heard the handsome hero proclaim that he had loved Emma since he held her as three week old baby, and also other aristocrats proclaiming "don't they make a wonderful couple, just like a brother and sister". I guess it must have been a realistic portrayal of the British aristocracy...

Suffice to say that in the end I went home confused and with a full stomach.


In order to reset my testosterone balance I went to ArchEnemy's on Saturday to watch footy with him and ElfBoy. There was beer there to but no freaky revelations so I felt that my extreme masculinity had been restored to it's usual high level.
.

No comments: