Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Doom of Killer Bunnies

Under threat of painful Lepusitic death I have been forced to write about the affair of my previous Sunday night.

So I am forsaking any imparting to you of the strategy meeting of Monday which was yummyly catered for by Mr Prada and Days of our Libraries. Of the lunch beforehand where Mr P and I were the only ones to fully prepare for the afternoons talk fest - me with the main and he with the booze - I mean who hasn't learnt by now that having a big meal or a glass of wine before the meeting gives you the excuse for falling asleep "It's not you, it's the parma". Amatuers.

I shall also not be talking about my new character in the The Blithe Bogan's fantasy sage spending all the final hour's action loading his crossbow after running headlong into realistic weapon rules.

Nor shall I mention the first session of trenchcoated investigations that began on Tuesday night under the guidance of ElfBoy, leaving me at the mercy of Pirate Dave's puns as I am now back to being a lowly player.

Nor shall I mention the misunderstanding that led to me thinking Mr Prada was suggesting Easy Em as the blog name for our new staffmember.

Instead all you shall hear from me is the pure, unadulterated events of last Sunday Eve.

It was a sultry twighlight as Legion2 and I arrived in horse country for a catchup evening with The Fungi Lady at the demesne of Doom and The Doctor. Some would say we were late, and then early, and then late again as the clock was repeatedly mis-adjusted for daylight savings, but regardless we indulged in a passing amount of smalltalk and then commenced the main event - tackling the monstrosity that is Killer Bunnies the card game.
Our instructor had a pile of cards that ws a metric foot high but luckily we played with a smaller amount as it was a beginner's game. It was fun and we played a second game which went on a tad too long but it was all okay in the end as The Doctor returned from work at the hospital and regailed us all with enthralling tales of nurses involved in pillow fights - she may have mentioned other things but I wasn't paying attention for some reason.

Phew. That should keep Doom from kicking in my door in a murderous "why didn't I make the blog?!?" rage.
.

1 comment:

Oops.. I deleted my blog!! said...

Rodger would never make it as a Killer Bunny, as you witnessed, he is a lover not a fighter........