Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Subject of Dreams

As is the way of synchronicity two individuals whom have never met - except in my mind's eye pan across the rogues gallery of people I know - have had me feature as a central figure in their dreamscapes.

It is understandable, of course, given how larger than life and mentor-y I am for both of them.
In any case the substance of their unconscious imaginings may shed further light on any actual cosmic connection.

The first instance occurred in the depths of Mr Prada's RFID induced delirium. Having spent most of an afternoon last week discussing how we were to move a heavy trolley from one branch to another - including the option of wheeling it the 1.9 kilometres (distance includes the block looping and doubling back that I am consistently able to produce in Google Maps) - his nights rest took on a nautical theme with the two of us transporting said device around the bay in a row boat, of which I was presumably the captain.

Our other case-study is MatrixMan who conjured me into one of his regular siesta-time somnabulances. In this instance he was napping on the non-existent balcony at my place, I decided to begin our latest tournament without waking him and he was peeved to no end. Obviously with or without a balcony that is something I would never do and I have already changed my plan for tournament day accordingly.

So there you have it - if you include the fact that I am a guaranteed gallivanter through Svetlana's nocturnals - I am the denizen of dreams of those I know and therefore shall probably be visiting your REM realms in the near future as well.
.

No comments: