Freeloading Phill and ...

... Expeditions, exhaminations and other extreme events

So it's been a week since my last post.

A week of Svetlana's stay gone by in a blur of:
  • expeditions to fondly remembered parts of Melbourne - quite a few of them neither of us have been to for over two years!
  • extreme furniture rearrangement in the flat (you know - all done on bmx). Now more open space and 5% less clutter
  • examination and acceptance from my library staff (including unfortunate bonding against me with the shady likes of Days of our Libraries)
  • excessive eating while on a visit to local relatives. There may have been some excessive drinking but I blacked out after my second scotch before lunch...
  • extension of our traditional memorial Absent Friends Jyhad Card Game into it's third year with a good turnout who all adapted to the newly reconfigured gaming environment with consummate ease
  • exasperating network outages (for which I did not get the memo!) dragging me away from Svetlana to fulfil my after-hours support role for a few too many "after" hours.
Updates may be few and far between in the coming weeks but you can probably get the gist of what I've been up to by re-reading this post every four or five days.
.

1 comment:

Hanley Tucks said...

So after a month we have a taste of what MarriedPhill would be like: devoted to his woman, absent online and not talking to old mates :)

Just imagine what Phill the Dad would be like, eh? A hermit trio with woman and child :)