Freeloading Phill and ...

... Farewells and Frantic Preparations

With Svetlana flying in this week I have been saying my farewells to clear up the schedule. Monday night was farewell to The Viking Hat GM, The Mad Magyar, and Exploding Ninja Pony as we wrapped up our Spooks-esque game. It was a great story arc we played through and I intend to return to their table some time in the future.

Tuesday was the farewell for the library courier. I convinced him to leave in case our blokey camaraderie would be too much of a threat to Svetlana once she arrived.


With the farewells over I have spent my remaining time preparing the flat - i.e. franticly scrapping a year of bachelorhood away - and making the place look spiffy. Although I do think the romance of a vase full of roses is diminished somewhat after The Tiger has had a good chew on them.

Oh, well, I better sign off and get myself out to the airport.
.

No comments: