Freeloading Phill and ...

... 20 Years of Disappointment

This weekend just past was the twentieth anniversary of the blokey camping night at Mt Disappointment.

My blokeyness got off to a slow start after an early morning phone call from Svetlana delayed my arrival but we got there in the end.
We being the core group of: yours truly, Legion2, BestFriendSincePrep, StumpyRudolph and MrRogers (Gavman pulled out sick with a bad case of being weak and girly).

We indulged in many of the usual activities: bush golf, drinking, firewood harvesting, drinking, exploding things on the fire, drinking, jaffle making, drinking and eating lots of chips and chocolates. We also squeezed some drinking in. I survived to make it home and only twinged my knee three times so I think I got off lightly.

In order to unwind and dissipate some of the blokeyness I had Sunday night dinner with Alecto and Rugrat Twin while we watched the latest Dr Who Christmas Special before making Rugrat Twin redress her error of never having seen the classic metaphysical comedy that is Groundhog Day.

No comments: