Freeloading Phill and ...

... Catching Up With Harry

Potter that is.

Last night I went over to Rugrat Twin's for some soup and the watching of heretofore un-Phill-seen Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It was ok, if a little long, and the bit where the monster was suddenly blinded didn't make a lot of sense until Rugrat Twin accused me of falling asleep.

Previously in the week I had been inundated with IT projects as RFID kicked off and ordering of new wireless hotspots and delivery of new computers have all conspired to occur at the same time. On top of all that I was given the "clean up your room" treatment by Supervisor Grand Chief K about some printer documentation - in front of the RFID IT guys. I think she does it on purpose just to embarrass me.

I received an upset phone call from Svetlana late in the week as she'd just discovered that some nefarious types had used her credit card in NSW to purchase their daily grocery needs of $3000. A few calls to the card providers sorted things out - although I am still puzzled that she was told "it looked unusual so we tried to call you but then you made a payment so we thought it was okay".

Today I took my jumper on another outing to the footy with Legion2 and The Great Sandro. We watched the umpires make a game spoiling four goal contribution to a game that would probably have been a close Carlton win anyway.

A proper phone talk with Svetlana finished my day and washed away my footy pain preparing me for the horrors of first desk shift tomorrow.

No comments: