Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Blood Debt by Sean Williams

(246 Alternate Title: Thing #11 LibraryThing)

I've skipped ahead in the 2.0 stuff as I finished another book during the week and I thought I'd tie my review into the LibraryThing task.

I actually stumbled across LibraryThing about 3 months ago thanks to someones email sig. I had a little play with it and then moved on to other things.

So anyway, The Blood Debt is Book 2 of the books of the Cataclysm and follows on as a sequel of the books of the change and only a minor way as a sequel for the First book of the Cataclysm.
I enjoyed this one much more than the First book, mostly because it fell into the easy flowing prose of the Books of the Change. The characters and setting are all wonderfully evocative of the Australian-esque landscape and I am eager to gobble up the rest of the series.

I've added the books that I've read this year, which luckily happens to be five, to my LibraryThing shelf. Copying them out of my Bayside Library Book Journal - the 0.0 way of keeping track of these sorts of things.

No comments: