Freeloading Phill and ...

... the GOAL!

Thursday night soccer saw the momentous occasion of my first goal. I intercepted a stray pass and went one-on-one with the goalie and easily shot it past him into the back of the net.

I've also been doing some other library IT stuff to do with our upcoming upgrade of Library Management System to version 8. Uncovering some unusual problems with installing the new client programs on the same machine as the old ones - still to be sorted out on Monday. I hope it's not one of those problems that I bang my head against for most of a day and just have to uninstall and not even try to have it working the way I wanted.

1 comment:

Bayside Library Online Learning said...

Well, you've been busy and I was away for a week so a bit hard to get all the blogs listed. I hope you'll see that they are all there now!!!!