Freeloading Phill and ...

... the Day of Delays

Today got off to a great start with and early morning phone call from Svetlana in Eastern Europe - which did delay my leaving for work a little. Hot on the heals of that was a mortgage related call that further delayed my leaving.

Once I was on the road I had to stop for petrol and waited 7 minutes for a spot to open up! What do people do in that little shop?

Next I went to the post office and while I was filling in the postal info for the Svetlana-bound parcel six people came out of nowhere and formed a painfully slow queue that I had to while away my lunch break in.

Continuing the theme of delays I had a phone conversation with fellow 2.0'er Simmone about how we'd both registered the same day as Scully but there is some delay in our blogs appearing on The Big List (actually quite small as I write this).

No comments: