Freeloading Phill and ...

Easter Illness

Ah the expectations of a productive Easter break go down the drain when illness strikes - this time in the form of yet another man-cold.

One believes that said man-cold was passed on by ElfBoy, lurked in my system and waited for my immune system to take a dip.

The dip itself was caused by attending the footy on Saturday with The Great Sandro and Legion2. Several hours in the hot sun and a stressful end to the game combined to make me vulnerable to the lurking pestilence. At least we won the game and I can assure Ms Magpie that my team jumper is indeed not cursed as a 1 point win over the supposed bottom team of the competition should prove.

In any case my system took a dive and I sneezed and sniffled my way through the next two days, having to discard my dreams of getting some writing done and prepping/updating my gaming materials for the Thursday night game as my fuzzy head could not contend with the required level of thinking involved.
I did, however, manage to achieve the watching of all my shows as I lay on the couch dieing and managed to be "caught up" - until last night anyway.

Of course I was better enough in time to go to work today. Sigh.
.

No comments: