Freeloading Phill and ...

... The Less than Satisfying Movie Experience

With Legion2 and BrotherStealer all miffed I inherited their pass to an advance screening of Pineapple Express tonight. There was some confusion with Rugrat Twin who double-booked and ended up seeing something else so I attended on my own.

Being an advanced screening the security was tight - I had to hand over my phone because it could be used to take photos of the movie!

So anyway after lining up to stash my evil technology I waltzed right in without anyone checking my ticket and commenced to sit for around 20 minutes admiring the lovely red curtains.

Eventually the film began and it was pretty much what you saw on the adds. There were a couple of extra bits but no real surprises. It would make a good diverting airplane movie I guess.

I did nod off during the hijinks in the middle so there may have been some fantastic stuff in there but I somehow doubt it.

To make my movie experience even better the venue gouged me more than the cost of a ticket for parking on-site - so much for a free film. Hmmm, perhaps giving me the ticket was some weird sort of revenge ploy from Legion2 for all that older brother stuff I did to him when we were growing up...

Oh and it was RFID go live day today.

No comments: