Freeloading Phill and ...

.. Betrayed into Blogging

I am only able to make this blog tonight because The Bastard cancelled tonight's game due to health issues. I am outraged. Did I cancel because of my near-decapitated knee? No - well not more than once or twice anyway - so how dare he!

Speaking of betrayals, I have now settled reasonably comfortably into Beaumaris branch after managing to get out of Brighton alive. I've even done more RFID tagging here in two days than I did on 2 months at Brighton. I guess you could say that Brighton is a high-maintenance branch, but I never would.

Oh and speaking of bastard GMs I spent a little while before putting the hat back into The Viking Hat GM's name for the handful of posts for which he'd made an appearance. It seems he didn't like it's absence, despite the fact that only a small handful of geeks would even understand the phrase for which he is named. I hope he's happy now and stops victimising us at the Monday night game.


Now on to more important matters - Days of our Libraries has accused me of still being wedding-drunk during the scribing of my previous posting.
This is patently preposterous and this photo from the wedding, courtesy of Rugrat Twin, should emphatically clear my name.

2 comments:

Hanley Tucks said...

Awesome! I don't expect non-gamers to get the reference, but gamers can just be pointed to it.

See:- "I wear the Viking Hat!" - in which Moochava describes how GMs should deal with argumentative players. He goes on to describe how sometimes it's good for the GM to "just pin the player to the table and hump his hams."

Oops.. I deleted my blog!! said...

Now that I have refrained from laughing...... MMM yes, you are a picture of pure sobriety....(somewhere between Lawrence of Arabia and a Polish version of Rudolph Valentino).

Also, don't think we haven't noticed that you have corrected your previous posting that was filled with the erroneous errors of a pissant!
"A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed" comes to mind. Your dance partner was lucky to walk away with no knee injuries.