Freeloading Phill and ...

... the end of The Traveller Adventure

This may not make sense to any non-nerdy readers (or should I say nerds of a different stripe as they're likely to be librarians?) but last night my Tuesday gaming group finally finished playing our "latest" role-playing campaign. After five years, 9 months and 72 sessions (so playing about once every four weeks) we ended with a suitably cinematic grand finale.

Future games will be much more short term - from a few weeks to a couple of months maximum.

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

It is really helpful to learn about your special intersts. I could imagine you might be a very useful resource for me in my role as Childrens/Youth Services Librarian at Wyndham. We are really trying to look at new ideas for programs we can run with youth to try and intice more of them to use our library.
I also have a question for you. Im am considering buying a laptop so that I can play with some of this stuff in my own room instead of having to share my sons computer in his horrifyingly disgusting bedroom. Do you have any tips for me as to specifications and brand. I have broadband wireless already.