Freeloading Phill and ...

... the Empty Houses

Last Friday was an eight person poker night, including a mass visit to my new place; Saturday was an assessment of what the new place needs with Freeloading Mum and Handy Dad followed by hanging out at home in the evening during the flurry of trip preparation by Legion2 (we are brothers, we are legion) and a cool phone talk with Svetlana; Sunday was more at home time before I dropped Legion2 and his better half at the airport (having to leave them so that my ability to delay transport would stop their plane from being another half hour late in leaving) and now I am alone with two empty houses!

Well that's not strictly true - I do have The Tiger for company.

Anyway, here's the current schematic of how I am going to fit my furniture into the new place. Note the excess furniture lurking in the hallway. (I wonder what it will get up to?)

No comments: