Freeloading Phill and ...

Happiness is an Empty Blog

Well what do you know. Who would have thought that being in a state of happiness would have precluded one from scribing posts for The Tales?

Many things have been taking me away from the blogosphere and towards sublimity. Among them are: many an outing with Salsa Girl whom you may have realised is the successful candidate; the magnificence of the Magpies as we cruise into September footy action - enjoyed along with the Legion2, BrotherStealer, Mirri Cat Warrior and the aforementioned Salsa Girl; and the most recent piece of happiness to come my way is my attainment of Uncle status once more with Legion3 and Madmog providing me with my second niece.

So all in all I'm sure they are all fantastic reasons for one to be away from ones usual writing station and I accept your forgiveness for my little lapse into lassitude.

I'm sure that I shall be returning to a more regular schedule in the near future so keep your eye on The Tales.
.

No comments: