Freeloading Phill and ...

The Error of an End

In the last week my old place of work more or less closed shop for good and all related web pages and email stopped working.


Since then the hosting reins have been taken over by one of the hosted customers so some things will continue to work. Here's another caution: when closing an internet hosting business make sure you contact all hostees to see if they would pay several hundred dollars to take the hosting mantle rather than have their web presence disappear overnight. (of course the responsibility mostly rested with my old boss HawksFan but I one should probably have prompted all involved)

In any case I have established my own egocentricised web domain name, moved all my pages there, and all but discontinued my old email addresses. Should you only have old contact information then you need merely follow The Guide to find me.
.

No comments: