Freeloading Phill and ...

... The LittleBigGirl Catchup

Most of my Sunday was spent languishing in an inner city pub catching up with LittleBigGirl.

She and BigBen were over from the mother country for a short visit and LittleBigGirl had the brilliant idea of sitting all day in a pub and having the hordes come to them - although I must say that BigBen took to the pub part of the idea with relish.

I myself arrived mid afternoon and forced myself to suffer through several beers, a largish pub lunch, and some quite interesting gaming conversation with BigBen himself - such are the sacrifices I make for the sake of friendship.

Eventually I had to return to my demesne and face the further trials and tribulations of a gaming night at my place with ample attendees and the expected level of fun.
.

No comments: