Freeloading Phill and ...

The Drummer's Dilemma

So in One's continued quest towards the "bringing up right" of Hulk, and as a drummer, the time of musical investiture has come about.

This was brought to my attention by Hulk herself stating:
Daddy, I think I will learn to play the recorder.

As the horror set in I immediately thought of One's drums as the much more approved option.
Oh. But Hulk, what about the other instrument we have in the house?

Oh! Of course, I'll learn my ukulele!

In desperation One prompted again:
There is another instrument...

Hmmm, mum's guitar? But that's too big for my hands.

No no no, what about the drums in the garage?

But Daddy my hands are already full of recorder and ukulele so I won't be able to play drums as well.

One feels doomed to never be able to pass on the drumming torch/stick - or worse, to have a future filled with recorder practice.
.

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Is it just me or do images of a one man (girl) band spring to mind?