Freeloading Phill and ...

Leading by Example

So once again The Tales is an example of a particular type of behaviour on the Internet.

This is a caution for all you aspiring blog-authors out there:
Should you take the opportunity to additionalise the content of your communications via reference to other postings on the Internet you may find yourself the target of a cruel characterization along the lines of "so you're freeloading from other people's blogs now" (thanks a lot to the anonymous FridgePower).

I think this blog post explains my position, you just have to change the authors name to my own and it should work - in order to save time I didn't bother reading it properly.

Now that I have successfully defended my behavior I shall tell you about my leading by example in the Global Corporate Challenge. I have shamed my team by, several times in the past week, achieving steps equal to double my daily average. The walk is now in your court Team if you dare to match my statistically huge effort. Let's see you all add ~5,000 steps to your daily amount!
For more of my GCC goings on read this blog and change the author's name to mine. I think that should save me the effort of writing it all out.
.


No comments: