Freeloading Phill and ...

Late Lunch Lunacy

So, one has long developed the habit of delaying one's mid day repast until mid afternoon.

There are many and varying theories as to why this behavior seems to have cemented itself in place in one's daily working routine: big breakfasts, library morning teas, late night gaming fast food feasts, later libraryland opening hours leading to later starts. All have been thought to be the culprit.

The end result is that lunch tends to be had a tad after everyone else has returned to their days work. This, of course, invariably leads to something bad happening and my being called to duty before I can commence my consuming and therefore being completely starved and on the verge of passing out as I diligently slave away to make your IT lives better.

Today however, has completely thrown me out of my usual patterns. Just as I was thinking to go and get me some lunch, lo and behold something GOOD happened - in the form of our 10 days of horrendous network problems clearing up in the blink of an eye.

As you can imagine I was at a loss as to what I should be doing.
Anyway, after having lunch, I informed everyone that it was all fixed.
.

No comments: