Freeloading Phill and ...

Trusting Oneself

So it appears I may have jumped the gun when I was discussing the apparent lack of weird and interesting happenings on my life over the past week or so.

Making my way to my vehicle yesterday - in order to make my commute in a barely timely manner to attend a morning meeting - I discovered that my transportation was suffering from the condition known as "Flat Battery".

Apparently one's subconscious had planned ahead and left several interior lights on when last departing the vehicle.

One's subconscious must have also foreseen that this setback would cause Supervisor Grand Chief K to cancel the meeting and thereby one would be saved all the pain and stress that uncatered meetings cause.

In future I shall very much trust in the wisdom of my subconscious self.
.

No comments: