Freeloading Phill and ...

The Days of Plague

Well the cold from ElfBoy's boy has taken hold and I am currently in the throes of full-blown man-flu. The suffering is like nothing you have ever experienced before.

One of the side-benefits of my debilitating condition is that I have been unable to present myself for work and have hence been holed up in my flat like some crazy hermit spending half my time as a sleeping platform for The Tiger and the other half dosing myself with cathode rays.

I have undoubtedly missed many hijinks at the library and really missed hitting my gaming groups this week.

I should recover enough from my near-death tomorrow to attend the birthday party of non-other than ElfBoy's boy. Perhaps I can give him back his cold as a suitable present?
.

1 comment:

Oops.. I deleted my blog!! said...

Alas, as the Court Jester was away ill with a Man Flu there was no library hijinks.... I noticed you have upgraded your Man Cold to a Man Flu, so when you turn 50 you will upgrade to a Man Pneumonia ???? I know...too much vino!