Freeloading Phill and ...

Geisha Girl on the Rocks

As shed week has turned into shed fortnight I have not much on which to expand this week. So let me take you back to the depths of my previous weekend and the glorious event of Geisha Girl's birthday.

The first stages of this epic were hosted at the new-ish ice rink in town. The idea being that all would partake in circling around the ice. However being the proud owner of one dodgy knee I thought it prudent to avoid the possibility of doing myself further injury and stay off the ice.

Joining me on the sidelines were BrotherStealer (understandable given her incubator status), Legion2 and Camo Spice - the latter pair declining to repeat their agonisingly slow-motion chase of a roller-skating night many years ago.

We watched Geisha Girl and The Composer go around a few times before GG herself took a tumble and immediately iced her bruise.
After that we all headed to some nibbles and conversation at a nearby establishment in the shadow of the remains of the great wheel.

After a while I made the difficult decision to forgo an early night and instead head back to Geisha Girl's for further conversation and some promised home-baked brownie.
The brownie was as delicious as promised and the sugar-rush kept me going until my nighttime tram ride dropped me at my doorstep.
.

No comments: