Freeloading Phill and ...

Fool Moon by Jim Butcher

One has caught up with the second volume of this much-lauded series after a short break.

Four years counts as short in series reading time, right?

Anyway, I found it to be another enjoyable romp through the whole wizard private eye with a heart of gold genre and give it a solid 3.5 stars and one does fill fractionally closer to running the Dresden Files Roleplaying game with some authority now.

While it didn't dazzle me as much as the first volume I shall definitely get to reading volume three after a short break - especially as I encouraged the library to purchase the whole lot as I knew a very interested borrower.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both Pete and my good self have ALL the books, should they need to be made available for your edumacational requirements.