Freeloading Phill and ...

Cramping my Style

So one has yet again undertaken to take part in the Global Corporate Challenge and step ones way around the virtual world.

However after only a few days I have found myself beset with the most painful of injuries - calf cramp.

After achieving my personal best (on day 3) I found myself in great agony all down my right leg that not even the careful ministrations of nurse Salsa Girl could alleviate.

I have come out of it alive this morning but will have to take it easy for a few days -much to the chagrin of team captain Kiwichick (I should still be able to outpace The Beaumaris Ballerina's paltry efforts though).

Having such an injury gives one the perfect excuse for not visiting the tales these past weeks to tell you all about the wonderful happenings such as: interstate wedding excursions; gaming day extravaganzas; proto-spawn medical sessions; several biblio finishings; paternal birthdays; niecal hide and seek play times; and, of course, metric scads of hard working days in the library.

Now that one has a bona-fide reason to rest with one's leg up one shall easily be able to keep up with one's regular blog posting commitment.
.

No comments: